I’m so happy it’s Friday, and I really do have so many reasons to be happy for this glorious day!
Today is the day that my friend Lindsay at Aisle to Aloha is having her very first link up party. Yay! She has challenged us all to think of the little blessings in life (that we might have overlooked otherwise) and blog about them! Then, we are all going to share with each other ~ and maybe make some new blogger friends! Sooooo exciting!!!! I have been looking forward to this all week. 🙂
When I really stop to think about it, there are so many things I am thankful for this week!
- My awesome family. I have the best hubs in the whole wide world, a set of fabulous parents, some rockin’ in-laws, great sisters, and my adorable nephews! And all of our extended family is great too!! ❤
- The new Bible Study group that I just joined this week! I’m so excited that I get to study David (from the Old Testament) with a bunch of really sweet ladies.
- This little guy always brings me so many smiles and so much happiness.
- This rainy weather has called for many a cup of afternoon coffee, and this cute little mug reminds me of our honeymoon and how wonderful it is to have the love of my life next to me on this adventure!
- And OF COURSE, I love every opportunity to get my hands on a camera!! ❤
I’m so thankful for the little things. The sum total of the little things make life this life a grand adventure!
What are you thankful for this week?
~Keep on Smiling!~