As August rolls out, it always seems like summer rolls along with it.
Even though we’re we’re still 23 days from the official beginning of autumn, I began the kickoff for the beginning of my favorite season with the purchase of these sweet new placemats and a few other fall decorations. Can you tell I’m excited!?
This month is going to be pretty exciting! We have lots of things going on during the weekends this month, so I want to make sure my weekdays are productive.
Here are the things I want to get done this month:
- Plan out the handmade gifts I want to give this Christmas and create a schedule for getting them done early.
- Design our Christmas card for this year and compile addresses.
- Bake and share lots of healthy pumpkin and apple goodies! Tis the season! 🙂
- Have a total of 50 items listed in my etsy shop. (Have you seen it yet? Check it out! Click here to let me take you there…)
- Finish the plans and buy the props for my photo shoot with this cutie near the end of the month!
- Work on a cookbook with some of my favorite recipes.
- I would love to figure out what step is next for me in the corporate world, and I’m very actively seeking it out!
- Finish up the handmade gifts I plan to give this fall. (Wait til you see them! They’re really awesome!!!)
Welcome September!! I’m so excited about what you have in store for me!
What about you? What do you want to do this month? You’ve only got 30 days!!! I hope they’re awesome!
~Keep on Smiling!~